Yes, you continue to hold all rights to your intellectual property. seen.by is just entitled to offer your pictures and designs in different versions at the gallery.
Articles in this section
- Is seen.by rather a market or an exhibition platform for pictures?
- What are the prices and versions to which my works will be sold?
- What are my earnings from every sold picture or design?
- Do I keep holding all the rights to my works?
- Is seen.by in the position to remove a picture from my profile?
- What kind of motifs and trends does seen.by recommend its artists for promotion?